RGL Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGL Clan Page

Welcome to RGL Clan Page

MainClan PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jens Why Dodge To Face me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moeze

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Empty
PostSubject: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:01 pm

You Talk to mutch and don't think youre just a lil 'Fag' of 13 years old that tries to act like hes a big boy but you fail you 'Twat'.
and talk such a bullshit about Os and about me and keep lieing in youre own posts i got my people to tell me what you Bs about me and i got people who show me every Bullshit you say about me ore Os on this forum.
like you say i asked YOU to let me be in RGL?
Why the fuck do i want to be in RGL when i got my own clan running so Fucking Well!
Tell me please? gG?
Xia0 tell me who asked him for Os iu never did and i even don't want?
only he coem and ask me ingame as name GodAmn 88 tthat he might join RGL
Kidding no?
Proof Yes? :
%Moeze> !cns godamn 88
<@AoWBoT1> Found 5 results for your search, showing first 5...
<@AoWBoT1> Hardstyle, Paralyne, [RGL]-xiia0, 88, Godamn 88
so stop Bs arround that i asked him for my clan cause i didn't.
STOP Act like a big wanna be like me boy and get ya life in here and face the truth incase speaking BS behind my back!
Back to top Go down
Jakerz
Elite Newbie
Elite Newbie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:06 pm

I did not know xiia0 was godamn 88... the user godamn 88 tried to make me admit i was leaving clan so that shows no respect to me at all...
Back to top Go down
DarthVerus
Webmaster
Webmaster
DarthVerus

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:03 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
http://www.zanshin.npage.de
uNFouNDeD
Soldier
Soldier
uNFouNDeD

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:47 pm

moeze u good boy^^
Back to top Go down
xiia0
Global Mod
Global Mod
xiia0

Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 pm

................ already said my computer is shared by my family peeps most of the time i will be on my computer but my bro just came back from work & he wanted to rene for awhile then he got interest in Os clan...
aint my fault u know & true hardstyle WAS my nick in renegade but i DONT USE it ANYMORE....
Back to top Go down
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:37 pm

proof please?
Back to top Go down
xiia0
Global Mod
Global Mod
xiia0

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:40 am

how do i give proof take a photo of my bro?
Back to top Go down
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:34 pm

photo wont proof mutch i can take photo of my sister and say im a girl.., and normal i think you brother should have his own pc, and Msn? and else he didn't asked Jakerz if he was going to leave RGL ore w/e if he didn't know him/just played.
Back to top Go down
xiia0
Global Mod
Global Mod
xiia0

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 pm

there is something u have to know....
i am not so rich like u
and he just want to know what is happening in renegade after MIA for like 2-3 years
Back to top Go down
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 pm

than, still one thing is Verry unclear why did he was trying to convince Jakerz that jakerz was leaving RGL blablabla, when he dunno him?
and who say's im rich...
and : Did I {Os}Moeze_2 asked YOU for my Clan!?!?
NO, so let jens shut up i asked you i neva asked you anything m8.
jens is just talking Bs like anytime.
Back to top Go down
xiia0
Global Mod
Global Mod
xiia0

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:53 am

he know jakerz but jakerz dont know him he saw me having a great time with jakerz also told him about jakerz leaving the clan thing & i just feel a little sad...
& u say u are not rich right?
but u act like u are rich
& i never asked u for your clan i already said it is my bro he is looking for a clan to improve his skills...
Back to top Go down
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Rich n0
still you didn't awnsered my question ' Did i Asked YOU' for my clan?
Back to top Go down
xiia0
Global Mod
Global Mod
xiia0

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:51 pm

xiia0 wrote:
................ already said my computer is shared by my family peeps most of the time i will be on my computer but my bro just came back from work & he wanted to rene for awhile then he got interest in Os clan...
aint my fault u know & true hardstyle WAS my nick in renegade but i DONT USE it ANYMORE....

u still dont understand my answer

& when did i ask u to let me join os?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jens Why Dodge To Face me?   Jens Why Dodge To Face me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jens Why Dodge To Face me?
Page 1 of 1